Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Last Minute Thrift/Chambray Remix Pt. 1

On NYE I got this urge to run to Junkee (my local fave thrift/vintage store) to see if I could find any great sparkly skirts for the evening.  I was going to a low-key gathering at a friends house so I didn't want to get too done up, but I knew I couldn't do NYE without sparkle.

Shirt: J. Crew, Skirt: Thrifted, Tights: Kohl's, Shoes: Jessica Simpson, Belt: Forever 21, Necklace: JoAnn






This is what I found!  It is the most comfortable, ballerina-esque skirt!  Although it didn't have any sparkle I added my own with my new collar necklace (btw, I'm obsessed), and there you have it, my NYE outfit. 



Stay tuned, I'll show you how I remixed this shirt later on in the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from and connect with my readers!! Leave me a comment below :)