Monday, April 30, 2012

My First Time + An Exciting Announcement!

So, yesterday was my first time wearing a maxi skirt as a dress and can I just tell you - I.loved.it.  Probably my new favorite thing.  Oh, the versatility!  And talk about doubling your wardrobe!

How was your weekend?  Mine was filled with spring cleaning, date night with the bf, going to the movies with my mom and prepping for Kaia FIT which starts tomorrow! 

Maxi Skirt: Marshall's, Shoes: Lulu's, Belt/Necklace/Bracelet: Forever 21, Purse: Louis Vuitton, Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs




Oh, I'd also like you to meet Louis.  He's been around for about a year now and I decided ya'll should meet him.

And now for the big announcement...

[drum roll please!]

Hilary Rushford is doing another #StyleMe photo challenge for May!  So exciting!  I participated in her last photo challenge, #StyleMeMarch and am very excited to participate in #StyleMeMay.  I hope you'll join along!  This is a Twitter/Instagram photo challenge and the themes are so fun.  Check out Hilary's post with all the rules and let her/I know if you'll be participating!  You can follow me on Twitter and Instagram (@RightShoesBlog).

Via


Loving The Right Shoes? Follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin'!

3 comments:

  1. I'll be participating again too!!! It was so fun in March, and I can't wait to do it again. See you on instagram!

    xoxo,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit!! The necklace is gorgeous!

    www.fashionmavenmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Really awesome find at Forever 21

      Delete

I love to hear from and connect with my readers!! Leave me a comment below :)