Monday, May 28, 2012

Blog News + Date Night

Hey there!  Hope you're having a great Memorial Day weekend!  I've got some exciting news to share!  You may have noticed a new tab on the blog and if you haven't, here you go...




That's right!  I'm now accepting sponsors!  Do you have a product, service, or Etsy shop you'd like to promote?  Are you interested in some ad space, having me review a product or sponsoring a giveaway?I'd love to work with you!  Contact me for more information!

Stay tuned tomorrow for my first giveaway ever!  Hint: it's a good one!

Also, here's a quick update on what I wore for date night.  We went to Wild River Grille and went all out - bottle of wine, appetizer, main course and of course dessert.  It was a blast!

Blazer: Forever 21, Tank & Necklace: J.Crew (pink necklace here, similar tank here), Pants: Gap, Shoes: Nine West (old but similar here), Clutch: BCBG (similar here



Have a great Memorial Day!


Loving The Right Shoes? Follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin'!

1 comment:

I love to hear from and connect with my readers!! Leave me a comment below :)